- Mishandled Birth Results in $10M Settlement
- Undiagnosed Birth Condition Leads to $2.25M Settlement
- Delayed Herniated Disc Surgery Results in $700,000 Settlement
- Heart Attack After Heartburn Diagnosis Results in $625,000 Recovery
- Suit: Midwife’s Failure to Call for Backup Caused Nerve Damage
- Failure to Use Halo Device After Neck Fracture Repair Results In $850,000 Settlement
A mistake with medication can cause significant negative side effects to a patient. When the patient is an infant, that mistake can have especially dire consequences. However, there is good news from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill about a scientific...