R. Bailey Melvin
Medical Malpractice is the sole focus of Melvin Law Firm. R. Bailey Melvin is dedicated to helping people who have suffered severe injuries resulting from misdiagnosis, or surgical error, or lost a loved one as a result of failure to diagnose.
As a North Carolina medical malpractice attorney, I have represented hundreds of families. I have helped my clients search for answers and justice in very difficult circumstances. If you are thinking of bringing a lawsuit for medical negligence, contact North Carolina medical malpractice attorney R. Bailey Melvin.
- University of North Carolina School of Law, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- J.D. - 1992
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
- B.A. - 1989
- Major: History/ Education
- North Carolina, 1992
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina, 1992
- Member: Eastern North Carolina Inn of Court; Roscoe Pound Foundation
- Named to the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Selected to Super Lawyers: 2020, 2021
- Exhibits: At Trial and Beyond, Trial Briefs Magazine, July, 2001