North Carolina Attorney Focused On Injury Victims
At The Melvin Law Firm, we are dedicated to helping people who have suffered serious injuries. We help individuals and families search for answers and justice in medical malpractice and serious personal injury cases. We will vigorously defend your interests and work hard to get you fair financial compensation for your injuries.
In today’s legal environment, matching your needs with the correct law firm is crucial to the successful outcome of your legal matters. At The Melvin Law Firm, we have more than 20 years of experience helping injured victims recover fair compensation for their injuries.
Attorney Bailey Melvin focuses his practice exclusively on helping victims of medical malpractice hold negligent doctors accountable. He has handled many North Carolina doctor malpractice lawsuits, including lawsuits involving:
- Pregnancy complications
- Birth injury/birthing complications
- Cerebral palsy/cerebral hypoxia
- Delivery room/OB-GYN errors
- Shoulder dystocia
- Emergency room error
- Heart attacks/heart disorders
- Failure to diagnose cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Radiology and laboratory errors
- Eye surgery errors
- Failure to refer
- Surgical errors
- Anesthesia errors
- Post-operative errors
- Medication errors
- Wrongful death
Serious Personal Injury
Our law firm also handles serious North Carolina personal injury cases that involve catastrophic injuries, including:
- Spinal cord injuries such as herniated discs
- Broken legs
- Serious back and neck injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Wrongful death
Our firm’s reputation for successful outcomes is well-known. Please visit our “Results Page” for specific examples of cases we have handled and the compensation we obtained for our injured clients.
Contact an experienced North Carolina attorney today for an initial consultation.
Raleigh Medical Malpractice Attorney
Doctors and nurses make mistakes. Some of those mistakes can cause incredible hardship to patients and their families. At The Melvin Law Firm, our Raleigh law practice is limited exclusively to medical malpractice cases. If you or a loved one has been injured because of hospital or doctor negligence, we have the knowledge and experience to assist you.
Contact The Melvin Law Firm to find out more from an experienced Raleigh medical malpractice lawyer.
Experienced With North Carolina Medical Negligence Cases
Attorney R. Bailey Melvin has handled medical negligence lawsuits that involved:
- Failure to diagnose cancer. Cancer symptoms can be mistaken for other conditions. In order to be sure that a patient does not have cancer, proper tests are necessary. If there is no test, or there is a mistake with the test or lack of follow up, the cancer can spread, hurting the patient’s chances for survival. The window for cervical cancer detection is especially wide. If a woman has a yearly Pap smear, she should never develop cervical cancer.
- Emergency room errors. Health problems like heart attacks cannot wait. Every hour that passes worsens the problem. An improper triage or lack of response can worsen an already acute problem.
- Other hospital errors. When health care providers breach their duty of care to you, they should be held accountable. Our law firm represents clients who are victims of surgical errors, errors that occur before or after operations, preventable anesthesia errors and medication mistakes.
- Birth injury. Numerous complications can happen during a pregnancy and during a birth. Most of the time, a mother and her baby can come through with the help of a capable OB-GYN. If the doctor makes a mistake, however, the result can be damage to the brachial plexus (shoulder dystocia) or cerebral palsy.
Please go to our “Results Page” for specific examples of cases we have handled and the compensation we obtained for clients injured by medical malpractice. Our firm’s reputation for successful outcomes is well-known. Call us today for a consultation.
Contact The Melvin Law Firm to speak with a Raleigh medical malpractice lawyer.
Raleigh Medical Malpractice Lawyer
North Carolina Doctor Negligence Lawsuit Attorney